Coronavirus was kicking our butts there for a while, and since we were hunkered down behind the glass of our curbside pick-up window, we went through a period wherein we didn’t bring on any new products. But now, things are creeping back towards normality: the kids are back in school, the days are getting cooler, and we’ve reopened our retail floor now that everyone is comfortable wearing masks in public. It’s starting to feel like it used to, and that’s wonderful. So, we decided to bring on a few new products to add some variety to our fall product lineup, and per usual, you get to be the first to hear about it. Let’s get into it…
You’ve all been asking for Wana products in our Durango dispensary for a while, so we made sure to add their stuff first. And if you haven’t heard of Wana, you might be the only one because they’re the largest edible producer in Colorado, and they’re one of the best despite their size. So, we went a little crazy and added quite a few of their products:
- Wana Quick Frankly, these are probably the best gummies on the market, or at least the fastest acting, because Wana uses thermodynamic individual molecular encapsulation for their THC in this “Quick” version, so you feel the high within 15 minutes. That, and these gummies are vegan and gluten-free, so everybody loves them. The indica version tastes like pina colada, and the sativa flavor is peach bellini.
- Wana Tarts. The only thing wrong with edibles is that most of them melt in the summer sun, but these tarts are impervious to heat, so this edible is for all you outdoor enthusiasts. Also, you get 20 servings (5mg each) in each pack of tarts instead of 10 like you would with most gummies, so you can control your serving size more easily. The sativa version tastes like hibiscus lemonade, and the indica flavor is mixed berry.
- Wana Sour Gummies. In this category, we brought on the 2:1 Exotic Yuzu gummy, which delivers 10mg THC and 20mg CBD per gummy, for a 100mg THC and 200mg CBD package total (these things are awesome).
Wana is one of the largest cannabis companies on the planet, but this next brand we added to our shelves, 7Sacred, is one of the smallest. 7Sacred is founded by a local celebrity chef out of Telluride named Mike Alagna, and the connoisseur-grade edibles he makes are no joke—Mike uses locally-sourced ingredients, and he cooks everything in very small batches for quality. And all his edibles are infused with full-spectrum CO2 oil, so the effects are true to the strain. Here are the 7Sacred products you’ll be able to find at The Greenery:
- 7Sacred Caramels. We’ve added the hybrid Western Slope Apple Butter caramels, and they’re made from local honey crisp apples and honey sourced partially from right here in Durango. These are the old-fashioned caramels wherein little amounts are allowed to cool individually in the wrapper, so they look homemade instead of mass produced. Each caramel delivers 10mg THC, and there are ten of them in each package for a 100mg THC total.
- 7Saced Truffles. The only thing better than a handmade truffle is a handmade truffle that gets you high, so you’re welcome. These connoisseur-grade truffles deliver 10mg THC each (with a 100mg THC package total). The indica version is mint chocolate, and the sativa version is salted chocolate toffee.
We’ve also added the tinctures from Incredible Wellness to our menu, because these things are as simple and pure as a tincture gets—they contain nothing more than cannabis oil and coconut oil, so you won’t need to worry about added ingredients. We’ve brought on three versions:
- 1:1. This version contains 100mg of both THC and CBD for a perfectly balanced ratio. Each serving delivers 3.3mg THC/CBD.
- 10:1. This tincture contains 100mg THC and just a touch of CBD (10MG total), so it’s designed mostly for a recreational high. Each serving delivers 3.3mg THC and 0.33mg CBD.
- 1:10. This tincture contains 100mg THC like the others, but it also contains a whopping 1000mg CBD; each serving delivers 3.3mg THC and 33.3mg CBD for those really rough days.
Alright… that’s plenty newness in the way of edibles, so let’s talk about other fun stuff. When it comes to vapes, we’ve added the new Flavor Packs from Green Dot. Basically, each Flavor Pack contains two, 500mg carts filled with the finest Live Resin on earth. But each cart in the pack is different, and the good people over at Green Dot have paired them to create an overarching flavor profile for the two, such as “dessert” or “gas.” It’s pure genius.
Also, we’ll have the THCa diamonds (this is the dab that tests at 99.9% THC, so watch yourself) back in stock shortly, meaning we’ll be the only shop in town that sells them, because that’s how we roll. And when it comes to paraphernalia, we’ve added the Wax Stick to our lineup, which is a little adaptor that fits onto any threaded vape pen and allows you to smoke dabs with the same battery you use for cartridges. Ingenious, right?
And that’s that! I’m sure we’ll start piling on the new products now that the world seems to be coming out of its shell, so keep checking back in to be the first to know. We’ll always keep you informed because We’re Your Best Buds!