We are a $12-mil funded, recently-launched E-commerce company working to optimize the Cannabis delivery experience. We are looking for a highly analytical & growth-oriented Marketing Manager to join our team. You will impact acquisition and retention marketing by optimizing our Growth efforts through strategic partnerships, influencer relationships, affiliates and other digital channels. We are looking to you to help grow our footprint and retain customers by launching our social channels, building campaigns and growing partnerships.
If you’re an experienced Marketer, are excited about the Cannabis industry, and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves with early stage growth marketing initiatives, APPLY NOW!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We were funded $12 million to improve the cannabis delivery experience with better prices, efficient delivery & superior customer service. We have the backing of a top VC in the space, and are already partnered with superior distributors. Leverage partnerships & digital channels to scale an unparalleled e-commerce experience in a growing industry!
What You Will Be Doing
– Forge strategic partnerships with brands, affiliates and influencers in support of customer acquisition goals
– Maintain & grow social communities on Facebook, Instagram and other social channels
– Own cost per new customer metrics
– Strategize & create effective acquisition and retention marketing campaigns
– Customer segmentation based on data and campaign feedback
What You Need for this Position
– 3-5 years experience in E-Commerce, CPG, and/or Retail verticals D2C digital/performance/growth marketing
– Strong understanding of customer acquisition and retention and relevant campaign metrics
– Experience leveraging partnerships & social channels to impact cost per new customer
– Experience creating digital and social marketing campaigns and evaluating effectiveness
– Strong brand/strategic partnerships background, experience with affiliate marketing and working with social influencers
– Strong presentation skills – written, verbal, visual, and organizational PLUS ability to work with stakeholders and peers
What’s In It for You
– Competitive compensation plus early stage equity stake
– Strong benefits, flexibility to work remotely
– Opportunity to join in formative stages and impact company direction
– Opportunity to impact growth at scale
So, if you are an experienced Growth Marketer interested in scaling a disruptive product, please apply today!
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.