The Administrative Assistant for Cultivation will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
Energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision in a fast-paced environment. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers telephones promptly and assists customers with questions and concern.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars.
- Prepare communications such as memos, emails, invoices, and other correspondence.
- Farm Tours: Must be able to walk outdoors up to a mile a day.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
- Handle employee inquiries.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Any other task requested or assigned by the Site Administrator.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Computer skills and knowledge of all office software packages
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening.
- Monday-Thursday 10:00 A.M. – 05:00 P.M.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 – $12.00 per hour
Please apply directly: https://www.indeed.com/job/cultivation-administrative-assistant-4f46f7b21fd1bed1