SACRAMENTO – The Bureau of Hashish Management (Bureau) introduced as we speak that it has awarded fairness grant funding to native jurisdictions for use for industrial cannabis fairness applications that concentrate on inclusion and help of individuals or communities that have been negatively or disproportionately impacted by cannabis criminalization. Grant funds are for use to offer help and providers to native fairness candidates and licensees.
The Bureau awarded a complete of $10 million in fairness grant funding to 10 native jurisdictions, as follows:
- Metropolis of Los Angeles – Awarded $1,834,156.38
- Metropolis of Oakland – Awarded $1,657,201.65
- County of Humboldt – Awarded $1,338,683.13
- Metropolis & County of San Francisco – Awarded $1,338,683.13
- Metropolis of Sacramento Awarded – $1,197,119.34
- Metropolis of Lengthy Seashore Awarded – $913,991.77
- Metropolis of San Jose Awarded $560,082.30
- County of Santa Cruz Awarded – $560,082.30
- Metropolis of Coachella Awarded – $500,000.00
- Metropolis of Palm Springs Awarded – $100,000.00
The fairness grant funding is allowed by the California Hashish Fairness Act of 2018 established by Senate Invoice 1294 (Bradford 2018) and the Finances Act of 2019, Merchandise 1111-490 – Reappropriation.
All qualifying native jurisdiction candidates that met the standards and necessities for grant funding acquired a minimal grant of $100,000. Fund awards have been decided based mostly on this system tips as much as the quantity requested by the native jurisdiction. The rules could be discovered at https://www.bcc.ca.gov/about_us/paperwork/equity_grant_guidelines_2019.pdf.
To subscribe to e mail alerts to listen to about updates as they change into out there, please go to the Bureau’s web site at http://www.bcc.ca.gov/. For info on all three state cannabis licensing authorities, please go to the state’s California Hashish Portal at https:// cannabis.ca.gov/. Comply with the Bureau on Fb, Twitter and Instagram for every day information and updates.
These trying to get in contact with the Bureau of Hashish Management could contact us straight by means of e mail at [email protected].