For extra info go to

After having mates over my roommate and I had been watching television once we seen Loki, my roommates canine begins flipping out in his nook. He could not management his muscle mass so he would twitch. This man likes to get into issues. After investigating we established that he had went into considered one of our mates bag and ate his rice krispie deal with stuffed with marijuana. After contacting our veterinarian mates we knew it was only a ready recreation. We stored cautious watch on him for the subsequent 20 hours. The following morning he was nonetheless excessive and in a position to stroll, by that night he was again to regular operating round. And at the moment he’s again to stepping into issues once more, guess he didnt study his lesson.

I posted this video for leisure functions and with the rise of marijuana legalization to have the ability to use principally for academic functions. I learn a terrific article on marijuana poisoning on canines, right here it goes.

“This video is represented by Break.com – For any licensing requests please contact [email protected]